Report as inappropriate.
Onsite user co-op game. With some puzzle-like features.
If no one else is running the scenario, please comment below for someone to join you.
A video of me playing it through can be found at:
** Controls **
- WASD keys to move.
- Use mouse to aim.
- Left click to shoot.
- ‘E’ key to interact-with / pickup something on the ground.
Accommodations for Mac users (Mac+Java issues):
- Right click and drag to move.
- ‘\’ key for backspace in TextBoxes.
- ‘`’ key for escape in TextBoxes.
** About **
- Only one level so far (but two different paths - each played by either you or your partner).
- The two paths are connected/synced in various ways (currently 3 fully implemented features).
- Key to success is coordination with your partner. Use the in-game chat to keep each other informed of what one of you is encountering, and help each other complete the level.
- If you or your partner fails, you both restart the level (though you can’t fail yet, unless one of you leaves).
- The chat record will indicate if your partner has possibly paused the scenario or left. As well as when they return (resume scenario).
- Chat text that is italic means it is scripted.
** To-Do **
- Implement ai to attack you.
- Implement boss room (will be where there are double doors/gates leading to a dead end, right now you unlock the first. The second will be an activated door synced with your partner to enter boss room).
- Implement scroll bar for chat record (mouse wheel has been implemented).
- More features to be synced between the two paths.
** Other **
For reusable onsite user 2-player utility, visit:
For reusable GUI Components, visit:
2903 views / 447 in the last 7 days
3 votes | 0 in the last 7 days
This scenario is a member of: UserInfo Shares, UserInfo Multiplayer
There is no HTML 5 translation of this scenario available.
View legacy version (requires Java plugin)
This scenarios uses Java features that are not available for use after conversion to HTML 5. Please try the legacy version, which requires the Java plugin to be installed.
Want to leave a comment? You must first log in.