Report as inappropriate.
See scenario for description.
Click the big green 'Open in Greenfoot' button on right to download or view in greenfoot.
Copy the TextImage.JAVA file from the project folder to your 'Greenfoot/lib/greenfoot/common' folder to allow easy addition into your scenarios using the 'Edit>Import class...' option from the menubar.
- click buttons to view source code for the class
- use 'up'/'down' arrows or drag handle on vertical scroll-bar to scroll text
- press 'x' or 'escape' to exit source code viewing
Update 8/13/2014 (1):
* added 'getText' method
* added 'TextImage(String, Font)' constructor
Update 8/13/2014 (2) -- non support class changes:
* simplified some code
* added buttons for source text viewing utilizing the TextImage class
Update 8/14/2014 (1):
* added 'cloned' method
Update 8/14/2014 (2 to 4) -- non support class changes:
* added examples of using environment fonts
* added font list with related methods
* added default value changing methods
3776 views / 17 in the last 7 days
2 votes | 0 in the last 7 days
This scenario is a member of: Support Classes by danpost