Report as inappropriate.
A 2-player game.
Blue always plays first
How to play:
• Jump one of your players over another piece on the screen by selecting a piece next to the piece you want to jump over. Then click the space where you would like to jump.
• You cannot jump over an empty space.
• If you jump over one of your own pieces there is a 1 in 2 chance your piece will survive.
• If you jump over the opponents piece the piece will be destroyed.
• You can only jump over 1 piece.
• You can't jump diagonally
2090 views / 391 in the last 7 days
This scenario is a member of: Games/Simulations by Game/maniac