Report as inappropriate.
The gridActor class in this scenario is made to fit 2 grids at once.
This means that whenever the 'grid()' method is called will the actor move to the other grid.
In this scenario the grids is 1 and 60.
- M: Create a mover at a random location.
- B: Create a bullet at a the location of the mouse.
- H: Create a house that will follow the mouse until clicked.
- T: Create a turret that will follow the mouse until clicked.
- C: Clear all objects in the world.
- ArrowKeys: Move all movers in the world.
6705 views / 12 in the last 7 days
3 votes | 0 in the last 7 days
This scenario is a member of: Reusable actors & support classes
Want to leave a comment? You must first log in.