Report as inappropriate.
My final update before the contest ends!
Has two separate parts to the game so far:
Action Game Part:
- Turning carbon dioxide molecules into two oxygen molecules and a carbon molecule by special equipment
- Becoming familiar with the controls
Strategy Platform Part:
- Collecting trash in a limited time frame
- Figuring out the invisible maze in the map using the visuals as clues
Controls (In case no one cares to read the tutorial)
Left Movement ? Left Key, A
Right Movement ? Right Key, D
Jump ? Up Key, W, Spacebar
Use Handheld Protonic Equipment ? J
Use Ranged Protonic Equipment ? k
- Prologue images and the end game image and the trash image are all open source images and/or a photo-shopped image created by me and/or a picture taken by me.
- All other in-game images including monsters and characters and environment cartoons and rgb maps are all created by me using Inkscape.
- All music are open source midi files.
Tutorial 1, 2
Factory Levels ? 1, 2, 3, Boss
Cleaning Factory Levels 1, 2, 3
Cleaning City Levels 1, 2
The game took a narrow turn in objective when it had to help the environment directly and not just destroy the ?baddies?. I hope the change is not too drastic in terms of intensity of gameplay
I will try to continue coding this game after the Codepoint Competition ends. This game is still far from done. :P
Good luck to everyone else who participated in the contest!