Report as inappropriate.
My final update before the contest ends!
Has two separate parts to the game so far:
Action Game Part:
- Turning carbon dioxide molecules into two oxygen molecules and a carbon molecule by special equipment
- Becoming familiar with the controls
Strategy Platform Part:
- Collecting trash in a limited time frame
- Figuring out the invisible maze in the map using the visuals as clues
Controls (In case no one cares to read the tutorial)
Left Movement ? Left Key, A
Right Movement ? Right Key, D
Jump ? Up Key, W, Spacebar
Use Handheld Protonic Equipment ? J
Use Ranged Protonic Equipment ? k
- Prologue images and the end game image and the trash image are all open source images and/or a photo-shopped image created by me and/or a picture taken by me.
- All other in-game images including monsters and characters and environment cartoons and rgb maps are all created by me using Inkscape.
- All music are open source midi files.
Tutorial 1, 2
Factory Levels ? 1, 2, 3, Boss
Cleaning Factory Levels 1, 2, 3
Cleaning City Levels 1, 2
The game took a narrow turn in objective when it had to help the environment directly and not just destroy the ?baddies?. I hope the change is not too drastic in terms of intensity of gameplay
I will try to continue coding this game after the Codepoint Competition ends. This game is still far from done. :P
Good luck to everyone else who participated in the contest!
There is no HTML 5 translation of this scenario available.
View legacy version (requires Java plugin)
This scenarios uses Java features that are not available for use after conversion to HTML 5. Please try the legacy version, which requires the Java plugin to be installed.
Want to leave a comment? You must first log in.