- sounds do not stop playing when scenario resets
- some scenarios cannot be reset properly
- UserInfo isn't working at all, yet (but an imminent update will fix that)
- if you report a problem we need to know exactly what is causing it. Either the source code should be available (you can send it to us privately rather than publishing it, if you prefer) or you should be able to identify precisely what is not working.
- use of AWT/Swing/JavaFX in scenarios is not supported at all (and won't be).
- not all of the Java API is available. If you need particular classes/methods that don't seem to be available, you can request it here. The full API will probably never be supported, but a good subset should be available.
- some browsers are not supported. Older versions of Internet Explorer will likely not work (use 10 as a minimum). Firefox, Chrome and Safari are the primary targets - they should work well.
- some browsers may not be able to play all sound formats. In particular, mobile browsers might not play MP3 files. Internet Explorer does not appear to play WAV files.