Report as inappropriate.
In case you want to add&edit levels please download the scenario, as it's main focus is on the level save structure, saving every level in a seperate file for an easy more-leveled game with editable levels... editing only works offline caused by security restrictions.
Instructions: use the arrow keys to move pushy, he can move barels, collect golden pearls and move colored bubbles to their supposed position. After he collected all pearls, and solved all bubble-problems he can go home and will find himself in a new level.
Just in case you want to help me you could send me the levels you created so I can add them to the onlinegame.
How to use the Leveleditor:
1. Start it by selecting new EdtBoard(); or playing through all existing levels and pressing add Levels
2. Browse trough the levels with - and + to the level you want to edit (or stay where you are to add a new level)
3. Change blocks by leftclicking them. (to change the color of bubbles and everything else, that's colored use right click)
4. save by clicking Transform
5. If you want send the .savgfiles to me email@example.com
sorrz for my English
2822 views / 341 in the last 7 days
There is no HTML 5 translation of this scenario available.
View legacy version (requires Java plugin)
This scenarios uses Java features that are not available for use after conversion to HTML 5. Please try the legacy version, which requires the Java plugin to be installed.
Want to leave a comment? You must first log in.
No votes yet.